With speakers from the Health and Safety Executive, British Safety Council, law firm Pinsent Masons, the BSIA and other well-respected organisations the conference offers direct access to experts and experienced professionals. As well as the conference and exhibition, the day includes the opportunity to get involved with practical workshops, all focussed on the health, safety, security and wellbeing of lone and vulnerable workers.
To give you a flavour of the programme, this is just some of the content:
- Legal responsibilities and the implication of not addressing them
- Ways to address mental health and wellbeing concerns for lone workers
- The increase in Violence and Aggression towards lone workers and practical tools to reduce and manage the risk
- Latest thinking on the use of technology and training solutions
- Questions to ask when procuring a lone worker system and the impact of BS8484
- The challenges of managing lone working in the community and in high pressure situations
- Identifying and implementing effective control measures for the Health and Safety risks to lone workers
- Contingency planning and practical advice for major incidents and terrorist attacks when travelling in the UK and abroad
Visit the website at www.loneworkersafetyexpo.com for more information or give us a call on 01494 833100 and we’ll be happy to tell you more about our involvement in this worthwhile event.